January 1970: The Kaufmann Desert House in Palm Springs, California, designed by Richard Neutra in 1946 for businessman Edgar J. Kaufmann
and now owned by Nelda Linsk (right, in yellow). Lita Baron and Helen Dzo Dzo are among the guests. (Photo by Slim Aarons)
Note this image is available as an Open Edition or Limited Edition Estate Stamped Print (edition size 1/150).
There are no reviews yet.