Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which the galerieprints.com website (‘the Site’), together with the content, search facilities, ordering and other internet services found on or from it from time to time, are made available to you.
By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. At all times the copyright on all photographs shown on this website belongs to the photographers, Getty Images and other source photographers and Archives.
2. Galerie Prints have obtained the rights to reproduce all the images displayed on the site in print format – mounted photograph only or framed print.
3. All images remain the property of the photographers and no form of reproduction for private use, commercial sales or non-commercial distribution is permitted without prior permission from the photographers. Your use of the Site carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights in the Site.
4. Galerie Prints will not pass on high resolution files electronically.
5. All web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on galerieprints.com (‘the Site’) are Copyright Galerie Enterprises Ltd and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Use of the Site
1. You agree that you will only use the Site in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You are free to use the links to other web sites or resources that we, or our contractual partners, may provide on the Site from time to time provided that we cannot accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
3. While we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, we cannot warrant that our site, or others to which we give access, is free of viruses.
4. To the fullest extent permitted at law, we are providing the Site and its contents on an “as is” basis and make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Site or the information, content, materials or products included in the Site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current.
5. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Site for any reason.
1. We are currently able to accept payments in British Pounds and all currencies accepted by PayPal. Credit cards are billed in their local currency. Your payment card will be debited in US Dollars, Euros or British Pounds, depending on which currency you selected during the online purchasing process. If you are in a country outside the US, European Union, or the United Kingdom, your credit card company will exchange it into your country’s local currency. The exchange rate varies from day to day and your payment card company will use the relevant rate at the time of the transaction.
2. VAT at 20% will be added to all purchases, where applicable, in Great Britain and European Union. Purchasers within the European Union (but excluding Great Britain) who can supply a VAT registration number will not be charged VAT.
3. Some purchases originating outside Great Britain may be subject to duty at the country of destination. Any such duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Dispatch and Delivery
1. Your items will be dispatched within 28 days of placing your order and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
2. We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order form.
3. Please email us if you have special dispatch requirements. email@example.com
4. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
5. In the event that items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, all costs shall be borne by us and credited to you on receipt of the damaged items by Galerieprints.com.
Returns & Cancellation
When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally despatched from Galerie Prints and received by you.
You must contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which items are being returned. You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Galerie Prints. Please return them to Galerie Prints in London, UK, with a note of your details and the reason for return.
Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
1. These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered on the Site from time to time and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes are clearly notified on the Site.
2. You must abide by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or processing of any order if you violate this Agreement.
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
4. Use of the Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.
Credit Cards :
We accept payment in £ sterling via the following credit cards:
- American Express
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return for a full refund to the original payment within 14 days of purchase.
Once we have received the product(s) and if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within 2 weeks. Please note that it may take up to 14 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable, and cannot take responsibility for, any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
Galerie Enterprises Ltd
45 Ryfold Road